Windermere is well known as one of the most beautiful places in the whole of the UK, it has a little bit of everything for everyone, so it is no wonder that it is one of the most popular places to get married in the Lake District.
Nestled on the outskirts of this popular tourist destination, but away from the hustle and bustle is Broadoaks, a gorgeous country house perfect for your Windermere wedding. Not only does this perfect Lake District Wedding Venue have its own grounds where you can take stunning wedding photographs it also has an experienced team on hand to make your day perfect – just the way you want it.
There are so many reasons to get married in Windermere, but here are our top 7!
- Broadoaks Country House – We know we are a little biased! But we really believe our beautiful wedding venue in Windermere is the perfect place for your wedding. We are an exclusive use venue, so you can style and use the whole venue just as you want to. We have beautiful grounds, delicious food and friendly experienced staff.
- Guests Love Windermere – Sharing your special day with your friends and family is one of the best things about getting married. When you get married in Windermere your guests will be delighted as many of them will be able to squeeze in a mini break along with attending your wedding. Whether they love water sports, hiking, or just relaxing in coffee shops Windermere is ready to welcome your guests.
- Spending Time on the Lake – Windermere, the largest lake in the Lake District is only a short drive from Broadoaks Country House so whether you want to try paddleboarding before your big day, take your guests on a cruise around the lake or simply use the lake a stunning backdrop for your wedding photographs, you can make the lake a feature of your wedding any way you choose.
- Take Flight in Windermere – One of the best ways to see how spectacular the Windermere is, is from the air. One of the most amazing things about Broadoaks is that you can land a helicopter in the grounds so if you want to make a spectacular entrance to your wedding day – this can easily be arranged.
- Incredible Suppliers – The Lake District is a popular place to get married and thankfully that means that there are a huge range of fantastic wedding suppliers ready to make your plans a reality. Take a look at our local suppliers listings to find experienced people who know and have worked at Broadoaks before.
- The Romance – The Lake District has long been known as one of the most romantic places in the UK and so getting married here adds an extra element of romance to your day. Whether it is the rolling hills that inspire you or the romantic poets that have come before. Getting married in Windermere is a romantic choice.
- All Seasons Destination – Windermere is beautiful all year round, from lazy summer days to crisp white winters whenever you choose to get married you will have a spectacular seasonal backdrop.
For more information on getting married in Windermere contact the Broadoaks team today.