The Broadoaks Wedding Brochure & Pricing
All of our exclusive hire packages are based upon the hire of Broadoaks and its 16 main rooms for 32 adults.
We have an additional 4 rooms available for hire making 20 in total, additional day guests or children can also be added (up to 100 for a seated meal).
We can accommodate up to 130 guests in total for your evening function. Details available in our brochure – please fill in the form prior to download.
Contact our events team now: email@example.com or dial 015394 45566 option 2.
DOWNLOAD THE WEDDING PACKAGES BROCHURE & PRICING
SMALL & INTIMATE WEDDING OFFER
(For up to 15 guests NON-exclusive hire)
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now until 31st March 2021 and take advantage of the government hospitality VAT reduction.
Broadoaks Country House is all about delivering a safe and COVID -19 free experience that is as individual as the couple. If you are in a position to get married sooner rather than later, then why wait?
8 luxury bedrooms for up to 15 guests (Including the Retreat)
Laurent Perrier Champagne Gift Pack waiting for you in your room (for your arrival or at the end of the day)
Dedicated wedding coordinator
Private Ceremony area (Oaks Room or Outside Wedding lawn)
Private Dining in our Orangery with a private bar with a dedicated waiter
Reception / Toast Drink: Glass of Laurent Perrier (or swap for your preferred cocktail)
5 course a ’la carte meal for 15 guests. To include luxury cheese platter after dessert, plus tea & coffee
Half a bottle of house wine per person
Ceremony table flowers
Full Cumbrian breakfast for up to 15 guests the following morning
MON – THURS £2,295 FRI OR SUN £2,495 SATURDAYS £2,795
extra day £1,995 extra day £1,995 extra day £2,395
CALL OR EMAIL AND SPEAK TO OUR EVENTS TEAM TO CHECK AVAILABLE DATES
01539 445566 | EVENTS@BROADOAKSCOUNTRYHOUSE.CO.UK
- Based upon current government guidelines for weddings & Civil Partnerships we can accommodate up to 15 guests for your ceremony.
- ALL guests MUST be staying at Broadoaks, check-in time is 1 pm for 3 named rooms and 3 pm for the others.
- The Ceremony time must be between 3.30 pm & 4.30 pm.
- Wedding streaming is available as a paid upgrade option for those guests that can’t be in attendance so that other guests can view your wedding from anywhere in the world. For more details on the service, please click here.
- If the 8 rooms are not used then they will stay empty – we cannot sell the rooms to other guests due to the spacing needed for the private areas of your event.
- Available dates up to 31st March 2021 only.
- Offer only available on new bookings.