The Broadoaks Wedding Brochure and Pricing
All of our exclusive hire packages are based upon the hire of Broadoaks and its 16 main rooms for 32 adults.
We have an additional 4 rooms available for hire making 20 in total, additional day guests or children can also be added (up to 100 for a seated meal).
We can accommodate up to 130 guests in total for your evening function. Details available in our brochure – please fill in the form prior to download.
DOWNLOAD THE WEDDING PACKAGES BROCHURE & PRICING
Small & Intimate Wedding Offer
(For up to 15 guests NON-exclusive hire)
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now until 31st March 2021 and take advantage of the government hospitality VAT reduction.
Broadoaks Country House is all about delivering a safe and COVID -19 free experience that is as individual as the couple. If you are in a position to get married sooner rather than later, then why wait?
- 8 luxury bedrooms for up to 15 guests (Including the Retreat)
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Gift Pack waiting for you in your room (for your arrival or at the end of the day)
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Private Ceremony area (Oaks Room or Outside Wedding lawn)
- Private Dining in our Orangery with a private bar with a dedicated waiter
- Reception / Toast Drink: Glass of Laurent Perrier (or swap for your preferred cocktail)
- 5 course a ’la carte meal for 15 guests. To include luxury cheese platter after dessert, plus tea & coffee
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Ceremony table flowers
- Full Cumbrian breakfast for up to 15 guests the following morning
|MON – THURS|
extra day £1,995
|FRI OR SUN|
extra day £1,995
extra day £2,395
CALL OR EMAIL AND SPEAK TO OUR EVENTS TEAM TO CHECK AVAILABLE DATES
- Based upon current government guidelines for weddings & Civil Partnerships we can accommodate up to 15 guests for your ceremony.
- ALL guests MUST be staying at Broadoaks, check-in time is 1 pm for 3 named rooms and 3 pm for the others.
- The Ceremony time must be between 3.30 pm & 4.30 pm.
- Wedding streaming is available as a paid upgrade option for those guests that can’t be in attendance so that other guests can view your wedding from anywhere in the world. For more details on the service, please click here.
- If the 8 rooms are not used then they will stay empty – we cannot sell the rooms to other guests due to the spacing needed for the private areas of your event.
- Available dates up to 31st March 2021 only.
- Offer only available on new bookings.
Live Wedding Streaming Service
In conjunction with a new 3rd party supplier called “e-there“we are able to offer our couples the option of live streaming their wedding.
The system has a fixed camera in our Orangery and a mobile camera that can be set up to broadcast from any other area in our grounds. (The view they see will be identical to the images shown below)
You will be provided with login details to your own personal page that e-there will set up for you, to which you may invite as many guests as you like to view your wedding on a live stream basis using their PC or mobile device.
You may also decide to add on live streaming of your:
- Wedding speech’s
- Cutting of the cake and your first dance.
- Another option available is to let your guests record their own video messages to you on the day and upload them to your own page. It’s all clever stuff!
If you are getting married in one of the local churches, as long as we can get a full 4G signal with the mobile camera, then we may also be able to offer the streaming service to you on the day (a separate fee to cover the cost of the camera person will be applicable). Please check the Vodaphone 4G signal out at the church and then speak to e-there and your Broadoaks wedding coordinator to discuss your options.
All bookings for this service need to be made directly with e-there by calling Mark on 0800 0291711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.