Spa & Health Club Facilities
Are you a gym bunny looking for a great workout and exercise class or are you in need for some relaxation in a health spa?
At Broadoaks we have partnered up with two local establishments to give you a choice to suit your needs.
Choices Health Club
Is perfect for guests who are looking to maintain their personal training regimes or try a few exercise classes whilst away on a break in the lakes.
Choices Health & Fitness is only a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk away from Broadoaks.
The main facilities are as follows:
– Fully integrated cardio suite with personal TV’s on each piece of equipment
– State of the art fixed strength and functional training kit with a wide range of Free Weights
– Over 30 exercise classes per week in a specially constructed studio with a sprung wooden floor for maximum comfort
– Spin / BoxFit / AquaFit / Yogalates / Pump / Ab Attack
– Outdoor training area
– Brand New Pool, Spa, Sauna and Steam
– Adults only swim time
The thing we love most about this club are the exercise classes, follow the link below to see the details of over 30 classes per week that you are free to attend, provided you get to the studio on time and are ready for action!
Choices Health Clubs
Tel: 015394 47437
SPA treatments and Day SPA packages
For our guests looking to have a more relaxing spa break in a dedicated spa only facility with a range of fantastic ESPA treatments then we are delighted to announce a brand new partnership with The Spa at Low Wood Bay. This beautiful facility is only a 6 minute drive from Broadoaks and has plenty of parking.
The Spa at Low Wood Bay is the Lake District’s newest Spa with luxury treatments and breath-taking views over Lake Windermere.
The recently renovated Spa boasts both indoor and outdoor thermal spa facilities, allowing you to luxuriate inside or enjoy nature and the wonderful views of the Lake District from a warm, comfortable place.
The Low Wood Bay Spa Team are on hand between 9am and 9pm daily to answer your queries and help with your booking.
The Spa, Low Wood Bay, Ambleside Road, Windermere LA23 1LP
Telephone: 015394 39303
Special Terms :
1. All spa treatments MUST be booked in advance of your stay directly with the Low Wood Bay Spa using the details above. If you have booked a treatment then you will also be invited to use the pool, jacuzzi and steam room. If a SPA DAY Package is booked, then you will also have access to the Thermal spa area.
2. Parking is free
3. Payment for treatments: Full payment is required at the time of booking by Credit or Debit card.
4. For all other booking terms and conditions please refer to the Low Wood
5. Pregnancy : Low Wood have specially designed Spa treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Please refer to the Spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this special time. We do not recommend you use the Thermal Cabins or Hot Tubs during pregnancy. If you are in any doubt about having a treatment during your pregnancy, please ensure you check with your GP prior to making your reservation.
6. The minimum age requirement for Spa treatments or use of The Spa facilities is 16 years.
7. Group Bookings The Spa is a place of relaxation and enjoyment for all and we know that some of the most memorable Spa experiences are with a group of friends. To provide the best possible experience for all, group bookings are limited to a maximum of 12 persons at any time, unless hired for exclusive use.
8. Low Wood Therapists at the spa are both male and female Spa . Please advise us at the time of booking if you have a preference. We may not be able to change your therapist on the day.