Lake District Spa Breaks
We’ve teamed up with two local leisure clubs to offer you a leisure club experience during your short break with us at Broadoaks.
‘Special offers that make you feel truly special’
We think a relaxing break should make you feel truly special so we have put together a specially priced offer that includes the following for each day of your stay with us:
- Cream Tea served in a public area of choice
- 4 course gourmet meal in our Oaks restaurant starting with canapés in the music room
- Access to local leisure club & spa
- Opportunity to book a range of spa treatments
- Cumbrian Breakfast in bed
- Late checkout
Our rooms are all very different at Broadoaks so in order for us to personalise your stay with us we really need to speak with you to ensure that we put you in the room best suited to your personal tastes or specific requirements, especially if you are celebrating something special. Either drop us an email with your number stating what time we should call you or simply call us on 015394 45566.
Spa & Health Club Facilities
We have an exclusive adult only membership with The Health Club at Low Wood Bay, only a 6 minute drive away from Broadoaks Country House with plenty of parking.
During your stay at Broadoaks you are invited to make use of the following facilities at the Health Club on a complimentary basis:
From 9.00am to 7pm: Main Pool, Infrared Sauna, Steam Room, Outdoor Infinity Pool and Hot Tubs (when available).
You may also join the group exercise classes, subject to availability.
Towels and car parking will be complimentary on the day.
WHY NOT PAMPER YOURSELF?
As Broadoaks ‘Health Club Members’ you will also be entitled to special discounted member rates on all Spa Treatments and Experiences in the stunning new Spa at Low Wood Bay
The Low Wood Bay Spa Team are on hand between 9am and 9pm daily to answer your queries and help with your booking.
The Spa, Low Wood Bay, Ambleside Road, Windermere LA23 1LP
Telephone: 015394 39303
Special Terms :
- To gain access to the Low Wood health club car park and ALL facilities you MUST take a copy of your Broadoaks booking confirmation with you, this can be in paper format or on your electronic device.
- All individual spa treatments and Thermal 2 HOUR Journey’s MUST be booked in advance of your stay directly with the Low Wood Bay Spa using the contact details above.
- Payment for treatments: Full payment is required at the time of booking by Credit or Debit card.
- For all other booking terms and conditions please refer to the Low Wood
- Pregnancy: Low Wood have specially designed Spa treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Please refer to the Spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this special time. We do not recommend you use the Thermal Cabins or Hot Tubs during pregnancy. If you are in any doubt about having a treatment during your pregnancy, please ensure you check with your GP prior to making your reservation.
- The minimum age requirement for Spa treatments or use of The Spa facilities is 16 years.
- Group Bookings: The Spa is a place of relaxation and enjoyment for all; we know that some of the most memorable Spa experiences are with a group of friends. To provide the best possible experience for all, group bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 persons at any time, unless hired for exclusive use. ( for exclusive use enquiries please speak to the Low Wood directly )
- Low Wood Therapists at the spa are both male and female Spa. Please advise at the time of booking if you have a preference.
For those looking for extra peace and serenity check out the treatments on offer at The Low Wood Bay Spa.
Swimming Facilities for Children
If you are booked to stay with us at Broadoaks and would like to take your little ones for a swim, we have a membership at Choices, another local health club that is only 3 mins walk from Broadoaks.
This facility is provided to our guests on a complimentary basis .
Opening times are:
Monday – Thursday 06:15 – 22:00
Friday 06:15 – 20:00
Saturday & Sunday 06:15 – 22:00
Choices Health Clubs
Tel: 015394 47437