(For up to 15 guests NON-exclusive hire)
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now until 31st March 2021 and take advantage of the government hospitality VAT reduction.
Broadoaks Country House is all about delivering a safe and COVID-19 free experience that is as individual as the couple.
If you are in a position to get married sooner rather than later, then why wait?
Here’s what you’ll get:
• 8 luxury bedrooms for up to 15 guests (Including the Retreat)
• Laurent Perrier Champagne Gift Pack waiting for you in your room (for your arrival or at the end of the day)
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Private Ceremony area (Oaks Room or Outside Wedding lawn)
• Private Dining in our Orangery with a private bar with a dedicated waiter
• Reception / Toast Drink: Glass of Laurent Perrier (or swap for your preferred cocktail)
• 5 course a ’la carte meal for 15 guests. To include luxury cheese platter after dessert, plus tea & coffee
• Half a bottle of house wine per person
• Ceremony table flowers
• Full Cumbrian breakfast for up to 15 guests the following morning
|MON – THURS
extra day £1,995
|FRI OR SUN
extra day £1,995
extra day £2,395
CALL OR EMAIL AND SPEAK TO OUR EVENTS TEAM TO CHECK AVAILABLE DATES
- Based upon current government guidelines for weddings & civil partnerships we can accommodate up to 15 guests for your ceremony.
- ALL guests MUST be staying at Broadoaks, check-in time is 1 pm for 3 named rooms and 3 pm for the others.
- The Ceremony time must be between 3.30 pm & 4.30 pm.
- Wedding streaming is available as a paid upgrade option for those guests that can’t be in attendance so that other guests can view your wedding from anywhere in the world. For more details on the service, please click here.
- If the 8 rooms are not used then they will stay empty – we cannot sell the rooms to other guests due to the spacing needed for the private areas of your event.
- Available dates up to 31st March 2021 only.