Spa & Health Club Facilities
The Spa and Leisure facilities referenced below are closed until 25th July and will be operating at reduced guest capacity when they do re-open.
For this reason, The Health Club at Lowood Bay will only allow Broadoaks guests who have “pre-booked a paid spa experience” to use their facilities (this would be a Spa Day or a Thermal Experience).
Broadoaks guests will still receive a 20% discount.
To book, please call The Low Wood Bay on 015394 39303.
This situation will be monitored as legislation changes.
WHY NOT PAMPER YOURSELF?
The Low Wood Bay Spa Team is on hand between 9 am and 9 pm daily to answer your queries and help with your booking.
The Spa, Low Wood Bay, Ambleside Road, Windermere LA23 1LP
Telephone: 015394 39303
Special Terms :
- To gain access to the Low Wood health club car park and ALL facilities you MUST take a copy of your Broadoaks booking confirmation with you, this can be in paper format or on your electronic device.
- All individual spa treatments and Thermal 2 hour Journey’s MUST be booked in advance of your stay directly with the Low Wood Bay Spa using the contact details above.
- Payment for treatments: Full payment is required at the time of booking by Credit or Debit card.
- For all other booking terms and conditions please refer to the Low Wood.
- Pregnancy: Low Wood has specially designed Spa treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Please refer to the Spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this special time. We do not recommend you use the Thermal Cabins or Hot Tubs during pregnancy. If you are in any doubt about having a treatment during your pregnancy, please ensure you check with your GP prior to making your reservation.
- The minimum age requirement for Spa treatments or use of The Spa facilities is 16 years.
- Group Bookings: The Spa is a place of relaxation and enjoyment for all; we know that some of the most memorable Spa experiences are with a group of friends. To provide the best possible experience for all, group bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 persons at any time, unless hired for exclusive use. ( for exclusive use inquiries please speak to the Low Wood directly )
- Low Wood Therapists at the spa are both male and female Spa. Please advise at the time of booking if you have a preference.
Swimming Facilities for Children
DUE TO COVID-19
The Sauna, Steam Room and Hot tub are closed until further notice. The gym and pool are limited to restricted numbers and guests are allowed in on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you are booked to stay with us at Broadoaks and would like to take your little ones for a swim, we have a membership at Choices, another local health club that is only 3 mins walk from Broadoaks.
This facility is provided to our guests on a complimentary basis.
Opening times are:
CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Choices Health Clubs
Tel: 015394 47437